Thursday 22 December 2011

Ephemera Friends

   
    PHEW. Apologies from my having dropped off the face of the cyber-world for the last few days. There was much frantic running around to be done. This is my first Christmas season ever spent as a Last-Minute Shopper, and I can't say that I will ever let it happen again. I could practically feel myself spouting green hair and my heart decreasing in size. Sunday is Christmas! It's practically here!

    Anyways...
  
    Meet Mark Hall-Patch. He makes beautiful watercolour paintings of ratty old clothing that make me want to a) pull everything out of my closet to replicate and b) raid his closet of those cozy looking sweaters and perfectly well-loved rock tees. He also makes Bieber bad-ass and does cool things with graphic design...













 Get to know Mark and his work here and then show the love by purchasing his wardrobe art on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment